Our team building and corporate events offer a special experience, especially for a team of co-workers. Cooking a meal requires following instructions, proper planning, learning to work as a team, forward thinking and creative presentation – much like a work situation, only much more fun.
Whether you’re looking for a team building event, a boutique function for your clients, or simply an enjoyable high-energy activity for everyone in your group, we can perfectly tailor a session to give you and your guests a memorable and delightfully different kind of event.
Corporate Team Building Event features:
- Highly Experienced and entertaining teachers/hosts
- Custom-made classes to suit your requirements, or choose from any of our 10 set regular classes*, or
- Choose from 3 specially designed menus:
– South East Asian
– Italian Tuscan Feast
– Spanish Tapas
- All Participants are given take home recipe packs
- A top-notch venue just minutes from the CBD which includes all the modern equipment you need to cook up a storm
- Standard Corporate classes run for approximately 3.5 hours – 2 hours 45 minutes for cooking in the Kitchen Studio and 45 minutes for eating in the Dining Hall. We can extend the eating time for an additional cost.
- Venue Hire before or after events (i.e. for presentations, meetings) can also be arranged at an additional cost.
*menu choice limitations may apply to larger groups
- Each menu comprises 3 courses, at $120 per person.
- The menu for groups of 30 participants or more comprises an additional 4th course at no extra charge.
All corporate events are BYO, and 2 standard drinks can be consumed during preparation and cooking time. (If you’re not able to drive, it’s unsafe to use a knife.)
Click here or call us on 0412 827 361 to discuss your next corporate event. Salt & Co can give you and your team an exciting experience that you’ll be talking about (and skills you’ll be using) for years to come.
"I went to Salt & Company for a team building event and it was a great experience. Reanne and Jake were fantastic and so knowledgeable. Loved the format of their cooking class with little master classes interspersed between. The facilities are excellent - the kitchen is beautiful and we also rented their dining room venue for a team planning event beforehand. All in all a great day and would highly recommend to others!"Kher-Sing Tee